This Celleste 3D Deconvolution Module, network license (includes one seat), helps dramatically improve resolution and clarity of thick samples like spheroids, tissue slices, or cells in 3D matrices by deconvolving image Z-stacks. It also helps enhance image quality for presentation, publication, or 3D volume analysis. This module is used in conjunction with Celleste 6.0 Image Analysis Software
Celleste 6 software is a suite of image analysis and visualization tools designed for a range of biological applications that lets you transform your images into quantitative data in a streamlined and customizable workflow. Coupled with the powerful image acquisition capabilities of our EVOS microscopes, Celleste 6 software allows you to seamlessly capture, process, measure, analyze, and share images and data. When used in conjunction with the Celleste 3D Deconvolution GPU Acceleration Module
, 3D image sets are deconvolved in a fraction of the time by utilizing the graphics processing unit (GPU) of your EVOS PC or workstation. A single-user license is also available (AMEP4865
Celleste 6.0 software with the 3D Deconvolution Module offers you these important advantages:
• Icon-based wizard-driven workflow streamlines image analysis and eliminates guesswork
• Preconfigured and optimized analysis templates for common applications help derive the most relevant results from image sets
• Wide range of report formats to visualize results, create reports, and share images and data
• Blind and non-blind deconvolution options
• Advanced PSF controls with measured and theoretical PSF options
• A suite of 3D display and visualization tools
• Dramatically improved image qualityMore about the deconvolution modules
Deconvolution is an algorithm-based process used to restore systematic loss of image contrast (blur) that results from the image point spread function (PSF). The powerful 2D and 3D restoration algorithms available in the Celleste 6 modules allow you to deconvolve your images to enhance contrast and quality, or to visualize them in Z, over time and by channel, then analyze the resulting image using an expanded tool set.
Celleste 6 software is a powerful image analysis solution that helps make your imaging research job easier and increases your productivity by seamlessly providing images and accurate data. Coupled with the powerful image acquisition capabilities of the EVOS imaging system
, you have the tools that make it easy to capture, process, measure, analyze, and share your important images and data more effectively than ever.