This Celleste 2D Deconvolution GPU Acceleration Module network license (includes one seat) helps deconvolve 2D image sets in a fraction of the time by utilizing the graphics processing unit (GPU) of your EVOS PC or workstation. It is used in conjunction with Celleste software (Cat. No. AMEP4941) and 2D deconvolution module (AMEP4915 [includes one seat]) to effectively clear background from images and improve signal-to-noise ratios. A single-user license is also available (AMEP4939).
Celleste 6 Image Analysis Software with the 2D Deconvolution and 2D Deconvolution GPU Acceleration modules offers these important advantages:
• Icon-based wizard-driven workflow streamlines image analysis and eliminates guesswork
• Preconfigured and optimized analysis templates for common applications help derive the most relevant results from image sets
• Wide range of report formats to visualize results, create reports, and share images and data
• Improve signal-to-noise ratios by deconvolution and generate higher quality images and data
• GPU-accelerated deconvolution to increase performance and reduce the time to results
• Clear images in a fraction of the time with CPU-based processing More about deconvolution
Deconvolution is an algorithm-based process used to restore the systematic loss of image contrast (blur) that results from the image point spread function (PSF). The powerful 2D and 3D restoration algorithms available in the Celleste modules allow you to deconvolve your images to enhance contrast and quality, or to visualize them in Z, over time and by channel, then analyze the resulting image using an expanded tool set.
Celleste 6 software is a powerful image analysis solution that helps make your imaging research job easier and increases your productivity by seamlessly providing images and accurate data. Coupled with the powerful image acquisition capabilities of the EVOS imaging system
, you have the tools that make it easy to capture, process, measure, analyze, and share your important images and data more effectively than ever.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.