Thermo Scientific Phusion High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases set a gold standard for high performance PCR. Featuring an error rate 50-fold lower than that of Taq, and 6-fold lower than that of Pfu, Phusion High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase is excellent choice for cloning and other applications requiring high fidelity. Phusion DNA Polymerases offer robust performance with short protocol times, even in the presence of PCR inhibitors, and generate higher yields with lower enzyme amounts than other DNA polymerase.
• High fidelity (52X Taq)
• Fast PCR due to short extension times (15-30 s/kb)
• Robust performance, minimal optimization needed
• High yields of PCR products with minimal enzyme amounts
• Available as a Green buffer format for direct loading of PCR products on gels (F-534S or F-534L)
• High-fidelity PCR
• Template generation for sequencing
• Amplification of difficult (GC-rich) templates
• Long-range PCR (up to 20 kb)
• High throughput PCR
Using Phusion DNA Polymerases
Annealing rules for Phusion DNA Polymerases are different from many common DNA polymerases (such as Taq DNA polymerases). For optimal results, use our Tm calculator at www.thermofisher.com/tmcalculator.