Thermo Scientific MagJET Separation Rack is a magnetic separation device intended for low-throughput magnetic bead manipulation procedures such as magnetic bead-based nucleic acid isolation. The MagJET Separation Rack contains a high-performance permanent neodymium magnet embedded in a plastic separation unit frame. In combination with MagJET Magnetic Beads the MagJET Separation Rack allows fast and efficient magnetic bead-based separation procedures.Highlights
• Contains a powerful permanent neodymium magnet for instantaneous bead collection from the solution
• Specially designed for robust performance with different sample volumes
• Stable and tight magnetic bead capture on microcentrifuge tube wall
• Highly efficient nucleic acid purification in combination with Thermo Scientific MagJET magnetic-bead based kitsApplications
• Affinity purification using magnetic particles.Includes
• MagJET Separation Rack unitRelated ProductsMagJET Separation Rack, 12 x 1.5 mL tubeMagJET Separation Rack, 96-well plateMagJET Separation Rack, 4 x 50 mL vial
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.