The NanoDrop 8000 allows scientists to quickly and easily quantify and assess purity of samples such as proteins and nucleic acids. Using an 8-channel pipetter to dispense samples onto an array of pedestals, analyze 96 samples in less than six minutes.
Key Features and Benefits
- Designed for micro-volume (1μL) samples
- No dilutions required, even for high concentration samples
- Direct, easy measurements from tubes or 96-well plates
- Can measure multiple samples in one measurement cycle, up to eight samples at one time
- Single sample mode
- Preconfigured methods for common applications such as Nucleic Acid, Protein A280, Microarray, Protein and Labels, Pierce 660, Bradford, BCA, Lowry and more
- User-friendly software for creating custom methods and options to design reports and export data
- Patented sample retention system eliminates the need for cuvets
- Full spectrum (220 to 750nm)
- Calculates sample purity ratios (260/280)
USB cable and operating software
Microsoft™ Windows™ XP (32-bit) w/Service Pack (SP) 2 or later, and Vista™ (32-bit).
US Patents 6,628,382 and 6,809,826.