Thermo Scientific dNTP Set is a convenient set of 100 mM aqueous solutions of each of dATP, dCTP, dGTP and dTTP, supplied in separate vials. The solutions of these extremely stable nucleotides are titrated to pH 7.3-7.5 with NaOH. The nucleotides have greater than 99% purity, are free of nuclease activities, human and E. coli DNA. They are designed for many different molecular biology applications.
• Greater than 99% purity confirmed by HPLC
• Free of human and E. coli DNA
Application tested in:
• Long range PCR (40 kb)
• cDNA synthesis and RT-PCR
• Real-time PCR
• Standard PCR
• High fidelity PCR
• Stable after multiple freeze-thaw cycles
• Up to 95% of dNTPs remain in triphosphate form even after 7 weeks at room temperature
• Up to 90% of dNTPs remain in triphosphate form after 30 cycles of PCR (1 min at 94°C; 3 min at 72°C)
• For use in all molecular biology applications, including PCR, real-time PCR, high fidelity and long PCR, LAMP-PCR, cDNA synthesis, RT-PCR, RDA, MDA, DNA labeling, and DNA sequencing.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.