Thermo Scientific phiX174 DNA is digested to completion with the appropriate Thermo Scientific restriction enzyme, then purified and dissolved in storage buffer. The DNA fragments contain blunt or sticky ends, depending on the restriction enzyme used for the markers preparation.
Thermo Scientific phiX174 DNA/BsuRI (HaeIII) Marker, ready-to-use is premixed with 6X DNA Loading Dye
for direct loading onto agarose and polyacrylamide gels.Highlights
• Sizing and approximate quantification of small DNA fragments
• Sharp bands
• Premixed with 6X DNA Loading Dye for direct loading and room temperature storage
• Supplied with loading dye for sample DNANote
• Bands at 310, 281, and 271 bp form an anomalous pattern on polyacrylamide gels.
• The shortest fragments (oblique) are not visible in standard electrophoresis.
• Fragment lengths are predicted by computer analysis of the respective DNA sequences.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.