The Vivid Colors™ pLenti6.2-GW⁄EmGFP Expression Control Vector is a ViraPower™ positive control lentiviral vector containing Emerald Green Fluorescent Protein (EmGFP). It is designed for use with the ViraPower™ Lentiviral Expression Systems as a positive control to enable the detection of EmGFP fluorescence following transfection in 293FT cells, as a titer control to produce an EmGFP-expressing lentivirus stock and as a transduction control following transduction in both dividing and non-dividing mammalian cells. The vector has the CMV promoter for driving constitutive expression of EmGFP and the PGK promoter for driving long-term, persistent expression of the Blasticidin stable selection marker. This is not a cloning vector.
• Optimization of viral transduction efficiency
• Optimization of 293FT Transfection
• 2 day titer of functional virus using EmGFP
• Human cytomegalovirus (CMV) immediate early promoter to control high-level expression of the EmGFP
• PKG Promoter for expression of Blasticidin selection marker
• 293FT Cell Line (R70007; R70007)
• ViraPower™ Lentiviral Support Kit (K4970-00)
• ViraPower™ Lentiviral Packaging Mix (K4975-00)
• Lipofectamine™ 2000 (11668-019; 11668-027)
For research use only. Not intended for any therapeutic or diagnostic use.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.