The Ion Torrent Oncomine Myeloid MRD assays (RUO) on the Ion GeneStudio S5 System offer a complete next-generation sequencing (NGS) solution for myeloid MRD detection. Highly sensitive NGS, based on Ion AmpliSeq HD technology, which enables a limit of detection as low as 0.05% allele frequency.
A DNA and an RNA assay are available to cover a wide range of myeloid MRD targets, including key single nucleotide variants (SNVs), insertions and deletions (indels), tandem duplications, and key gene fusions. The carefully curated targets on the panel are relevant for all major types of myeloid neoplasms, including acute myeloid leukemias (AML), myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS), and myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN) samples.
- Comprehensive panels—a DNA and an RNA assay that helps you assess a wide range of variants associated myeloid MRD, including SNVs, indels, gene fusions, and tandem duplications
- Fast and simple workflow—using the Ion GeneStudio S5 system, have results in 2–3 days with only ~2 hours of hands-on time required
- High sensitivity—error correcting NGS with Ion AmpliSeq HD technology helps provide a low limit of detection (down to 0.05% allele frequency) required for MRD analysis
- Optional chimerism analysis—an optional micro-haplotye panel enables sensitive assessment of donor-recipient mixtures with a limit of detection (LOD) as low as 0.2% AF
- Integrated informatics—an analytically validated informatics pipeline and reporting solution that includes longitudinal tracking helps simplify the interpretation of results
Gene content summary
|33 genes, including 2 full genes and FLT3-ITDs||42 fusion driver genes|
|1,255 hotspots||990 unique fusions|
|Optional 22-amplicon micro-haplotype panel for chimerism analysis||6 genes with exon splicing variants|
|5 expression control genes|
Fusion driver genes
Exon splicing variants
* Full gene coverage.
** Exon 14 and 15, includes FLT3-ITDs and TKD mutations
To see customer presentations, scientific posters, and learn more about these assays, visit oncomine.com
Request a quote
Would you like to speak with a representative about these products?
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.