The stability chambers meet International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines for drug substance and product storage testing. The units are ideal for drug stability studies, shelf-life testing for packaged products, and insect and other large-scale biological research.
- Chambers feature 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F) temperature range that can be set in 0.1°C increments
- Directed Airflow System distributes airflow uniformly throughout the chamber
- Various options available to address specific needs for shelving, door, water system, documentation and more
Select from stability chambers features
Large Stability Chamber
Small Stability Chamber
|Size||29 cu. ft.||11 cu. ft.|
|Exterior (W x H x D)||965 x 2248 x 813mm
38.00 x 88.50 x 32.00 in.
|965 x 1308 x 813mm
38.00 x 51.50 x 32.00 in.
|Interior (W x H x D)||
787 x 1524 x 686mm
|787 x 609 x 686mm
31.00 x 24.00 x 27.00 in.
|Net weight||347kg / 765 lbs||261kg / 575 lbs|
|Shipping weight||472kg / 1040 lbs||325kg / 715 lbs|
|Temperature range||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Controller, sensor||Watlow Microprocessor - PID, with RTD sensor|
|Display||Digital dual LED, 0.1°C steps readability & setability|
|Programmability||Single setpoint, ramp & soak (to 40 steps)|
|Temp. uniformity @ 20 to 37°C||≤ ±0.3°C|
|Temp. stability @ 20 to 37°C||≤ ±0.1°C|
|Water consumption / specification||Max. 12L per day / 3 gal per day;
demineralised water, resistance: 0.5 - 1 MΩ cm
|Relative humidity range||Above ambient to 95% @ 37°C (98.6°F) ±5.0% RH|
|Water connection*||Fill port: 1⁄8" female NPT, drain port: 3⁄8" FPT & 3⁄8" O.D. P-trap right rear, intial fill approx. 1L / 1qt.|
|Dry Contacts||Common, NO, NC|
|Data Output||4-20 milliamp, temperature and RH|
|Access port||54mm / 2.1in diameter; left side; with exterior and interior silicone stopper|
* All models require a drain unless fitted with the optional Thermo Scientific Condensate Evaporator (Cat. No. 1900031). and a constant water source for controlled humidity
Stability Chambers and ICH Guidelines: Choosing the Right Equipment for Pharmaceutical Stability Testing
In the pharmaceutical industry, stability testing helps provide evidence as to how the quality of a drug will vary with time under a variety of environmental conditions including temperature, humidity, and light exposure. This testing must be completed before a drug enters the market. Learn how to choose the right Stability Chamber to meet compliance standards.
Durable construction and intuitive control panel
Full chamber information
- Solid door is an option for light sensitive applications (e.g. incubation or storage)
- Stability models 3940, 3948, 3907 and 3911 control heat, refrigeration and humidity