Everyday in the lab, you move one step closer to discovery. Thermo Scientific™ liquid handling solutions offer everything you need, including worldwide service, support, and application expertise. Move ahead with complete confidence.
- Thermo Scientific F1-ClipTip Single Channel Multichannel - English
- Thermo Scientific F1-ClipTip Single Channel Multichannel - German
- Thermo Scientific F1-ClipTip Single Channel Multichannel - Spanish
- Thermo Scientific F1-ClipTip Single Channel Multichannel - French
- Thermo Scientific F1-ClipTip Single Channel Multichannel - Japanese
- Finnpipette F1 Single Channel Variable & Fixed Volume Multichannel - Multilanguage
- Finnpipette F1 Single Channel Variable & Fixed Volume Multichannel - Chinese
- Finnpipette F2 Single Channel Variable & Fixed Volume Multichannel - Multilanguage
- Finnpipette F2 Single Channel Variable & Fixed Volume Multichannel - Chinese
- Finnpipette F3 Single Channel Variable & Fixed Volume - Multilanguage
- Finnpipette F3 Single Channel Variable & Fixed Volume - Chinese
- Finnpipette F3 Single Channel Variable & Fixed Volume - India
- Finnpipette Digital Single Channel Multichannel - Multilanguage
- Finnpipette Stepper Instructions for Use - Multilanguage
- Thermo Scientific E1-ClipTip Electronic Pipette - English
- Thermo Scientific E1-ClipTip Electronic Pipette - German
- Thermo Scientific E1-ClipTip Electronic Pipette - Spanish
- Thermo Scientific E1-ClipTip Electronic Pipette - French
- Thermo Scientific E1-ClipTip Electronic Pipette - Japan
- Thermo Scientific E1-ClipTip Electronic Pipette - Korea
- Thermo Scientific E1-ClipTip Electronic Pipette - Italy
- Thermo Scientific E1-ClipTip Electronic Pipette - China
- Finnpipette Novus Single Channel & Multichannel User Manual - English
- Finnpipette Novus Single Channel & Multichannel User Manual - German
- Finnpipette Novus Single Channel & Multichannel User Manual - Spanish
- Finnpipette Novus Single Channel & Multichannel User Manual - French
- Finnpipette Novus Single Channel & Multichannel User Manual - Italian
- Finnpipette Novus Single Channel & Multichannel User Manual - Japanese
- Finnpipette Novus Single Channel & Multichannel User Manual - Swedish
- Finnpipette Novus Single Channel & Multichannel User Manual - Chinese
S1 Pipet Filler
- S1 Pipet Filler Instructions for Use - Multilanguage
- ClipTip Pipette Tips User Manual - English
Specification Sheets and Selection Guides
Application and Technical Notes
Manual Pipetting Systems
- Improve pipetting performance with pipette systems: Finnpipette F2 pipettes and Finntip Flex pipette tips (PDF, 229KB) In this application note we test the pipetting performance of Finnpipette F2 manual pipettes with Finntip Flex tips at small volumes. We compared the pipetting results received with these pipetting system to results obtained with universal tips from other manufacturers.
- Thermo Scientific ClipTip Technology – Part 2 Secure Seals for Every Channel (PDF, 894KB) Find greater confidence knowing that a perfect seal on every channel delivers consistent, accurate volumes.
- Thermo Scientific ClipTip Technology – Part 1 Transform Your Daily Pipetting (PDF, 247KB) Learn what makes the ClipTip technology a truly different experience.
- Thermo Scientific Finnpipette Performance Specifications (PDF, 390KB) Learn how the stringent Factory Specifications for Thermo Scientific Finnpipettes improve your accuracy and precision.
- Ergonomics and Usability Study of Finnpipette F1 and F2 Pipettes (PDF, 391 KB) This study evaluates the ergonomics and usability of six manual single channel pipettes by measuring the load and strain symptoms exhibited by workers’ muscles and joints, and evaluating the usability features of pipettes in a simulated work situation.
- Dispense liquids containing proteins more reliably with reverse pipetting (PDF, 173 KB) This application note demonstrates how the reverse pipetting technique can improve the repeatability of dispensing liquids that contain proteins.
- Effect of Liquid Properties in Pipetting (PDF, 325 KB) In a real laboratory environment, the liquid transfer is always influenced by the combination of factors. Liquid propertiies belong to these factors and they may have a considerable effect on the dispensed volumes. The influence of several different properties are discussed here.
- Finnpipette Novus multichannel pipette—an ideal tool in a low-throughput crystallization laboratory (PDF, 523 KB) This technical note describes the use of the Novus electric multichannel pipette in low-throughput protein crystallization experiments.
Electronic Pipetting Systems
- Improve Gel Loading for PCR Analysis with Adjustable Tip Spacing Electronic Pipettes (PDF, 335 KB) E1-ClipTip™ Electronic Equalizer Multichannel Pipettes feature adjustable tip spacing allowing pipette tips to fit a wide variety of labware formats where traditionally only single channel pipettes (SCP) could be used.
- 384-Well Pipetting Application Note (PDF, 342KB) For 40 years, Thermo Scientific has led the way in liquid handling pipetting products. Reliable accuracy and precision, increased efficiency, uncompromised safety, advanced ergonomics - all are the hallmarks of innovative product design.
- Thermo Scientific Finnpipette Novus Electronic Pipette - Manual Mode (PDF, 282 KB) With 10 pipetting functions, Novus offers the ultimate in flexibility and variety that can't be found in manual pipettes, making it an excellent choice for a wide variety of applications.
- Use of Thermo Scientific Finnpipette Novus Electronic Pipettes to Prepare Standard Curves (PDF, 87 KB) With 10 different functions, the versatile Novus Electronic pipette can perform most every standard curve required.
- Device qualification of the Finnpipette Novus electronic pipette (IQ/OQ/PQ) (PDF, 172 KB) During device qualification, one verifies and documents with the equipment, in this case a pipette, is reliable and capable of fulfilling the requirements of its intended use.
Pipette Tips for Any Pipette in Your Lab
- Improved ergonomics based on pipette tip selection (PDF), 185KB)
- Control of contamination associated with PCR and other amplification reactions (PDF, 352KB)
- The importance of pipette tip quality (PDF, 404KB)
- Choosing the Best Pipette Tip for your Application (PDF, 264KB)
- The Pipetting Performance of Finnpipette F2 and Finntip Flex (PDF, 444 KB) The Finnpipette F2 product family offers superior comfort, performance, reliability and repeatability in one of the lightest pipettes available. This application note looks at the pipetting performance of Finnpipette F2 at small volumes, comparing results with original Finntips and generic pipette tips.
Automated Liquid Handlers and Dispensers
- Reproducible liquid handling for the molecular biology workflow (PDF, 232 KB) This application note shows how the Thermo Scientific™ high-throughput molecular biology workflow is efficient and effective for determining gender and Rhesus B factor from human blood.
- Reproducible dispensing of live cells with the Thermo Scientific™ Multidrop™ Combi Reagent Dispenser (PDF, 225 KB) High throughput cell-based assays are an important part of drug screening, and successfully dispensing viable cells is a key step in the process. Automated reagent dispensers are used to achieve higher throughput in the screening laboratories.
- Facilitating Biofilms Assays with Thermo Scientific™ Multidrop™ Combi Dispenser (PDF, 312 KB) This application note describes the use of the Multidrop Combi dispenser in biofilm assays. In this experiment, bacterial suspension of Staphylococcus aureus was dispensed into the 96-microtiter well plates both manually and with the Multidrop Combi.
- Technical Note: Increase throughput, reproducibility and speed when processing samples (PDF, 857 KB) Improving high throughput workflows
- A Drop of Advice (PDF, 784 KB) Pipettes are commonplace within most labs, but contamination can prove an unwanted consequence during experiments. This article looks at top tips for decontamination.
California Proposition 65 Warning: Products manufactured with polycarbonate (PC), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polyethylene terephthalate glycol (PETG) or polystyrene (PS) contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.