How good are you at counting cells?
Play this online manual cell counting game to test your skills and see how you compete against others in the categories of speed and accuracy when using a hemocytometer to count cells.
Ready to give up the madness of manual cell counting?
Here are tools to help convince your lab to get an automated cell counter:
- Download and circulate petition
- Download and customize prewritten letter
- Download application note comparing automated and manual counting
- Submit request to PI or lab manager
- Ditch your clicker and celebrate
No more excuses for counting cells manually
See how the Invitrogen Countess II FL Automated Cell Counter with a reusable slide can help you finally ditch your clicker.
Instrument support & demo
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.