Traditional feeder-free stem cell media was developed over 10 years ago. A lot has changed since then, so why hasn’t your media?
Gibco StemFlex Medium supports the robust expansion of feeder-free pluripotent stem cells (PSCs) and is optimized to support novel applications, including single-cell passaging, gene editing, and reprogramming. Challenge your stem cell knowledge and see how StemFlex Medium can improve your research outcomes.
Today’s top stem cell challenges—solve them all with StemFlex Medium
Solve all of these challenges with StemFlex Medium.
- Aberrant differentiation due to unstable growth factors
- Slow and variable recovery rates post-passaging
- Poor cell survival following single cell dissociation
- Poor cell survival following cryopreservation
- Challenging workflow schemes required to transition from richer media systems
- Challenging positive selection and propagation of iPSCs following reprogramming due to small size of colonies
- Requirement of daily feeding and maintenance upon addition of PSC Medium
- Poor reprogramming efficiency for traditional media that include BSA
- Poor cell survival post gene editing
- Aberrant differentiation upon expansion post gene editing
- Poor clonal cell survival post gene editing
- Aberrant differentiation upon expansion of PSCs
- Incompatibility with downstream differentiation workflows
- Inconsistent CRISPR editing in stem cells
StemFlex Medium Scientific Poster Challenge
Show us how StemFlex Medium has enabled your stem cell success. Simply submit a copy of your scientific poster using StemFlex and receive a free T shirt. Your poster submission must include mention of StemFlex Medium to qualify.*
* No purchase necessary. This promotion is available only to life science professionals 21 years or older in the US (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada (excluding Quebec) who submit a scientific poster showing the use of StemFlex Medium in research via the web form located at thermofisher.com/stemflexposter. Submissions relating to diagnostic use or any non-research use are not eligible for this promotion. All posters must reflect the original thoughts of the author(s), and have no prior ownership or copyright restrictions. Submissions must be received no later than December 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. US Central Time, or until gift supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. Healthcare professionals may not participate in this promotion. Each eligible participant who submits a poster will receive a StemFlex Medium T-shirt (retail value approx. $18 USD). Limit one T-shirt per eligible poster submitted. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of the T-shirt. By submitting a poster, you warrant that you are not prohibited by employment, contract, or law from accepting a gift from Life Technologies. One free gift per person. Offer void in where prohibited, licensed or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.