Put an end to tedious and time-wasting manual cell counting
The cost of consumables for automated cell counters is a common reason people manually count cells with a hemocytometer, even though it can be:
- Time consuming
- Highly variable from user to user
- Responsible for driving scientists to the breaking point
With a reusable slide, almost any lab can now afford to put an end to manual cell counting.
- Download and circulate petition
- Download and customize prewritten letter
- Download the importance of cell counting accuracy and precision white paper
- Submit request to PI or lab manager
- Ditch your clicker and celebrate
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.