Put an end to tedious and time-wasting manual cell counting
The cost of consumables for automated cell counters is a common reason people manually count cells with a hemocytometer, even though it can be:
- Time consuming
- Highly variable from user to user
- Responsible for driving scientists to the breaking point
With a reusable slide, almost any lab can now afford to put an end to manual cell counting.
Show your support - sign the petition
Many labs are being held back in advancing research by continuing to use a time consuming and less accurate method for counting certain cell types. We have started a movement to show lab managers everywhere that with affordable options available, “too expensive” is no longer an excuse for not switching to automated cell counting.
Sign the petition below to show your support for ending the madness of manual cell counting.
- Download and circulate petition
- Download and customize prewritten letter
- Download application note comparing automated and manual counting
- Submit request to PI or lab manager
- Ditch your clicker and celebrate
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.