High Throughput Process Development
Media and process development is complex and may include significant time to accomplish.
- Speed to market
- Lot-to-lot variability
- Lack of platform media and process
- Complex media formulations and fed-batch processes
- Ability of conventional vessels to accommodate throughput, efficiency and scalability
A Custom Approach to Process Development Challenges
We recognize that all bioprocess systems are unique. Gibco® Bioproduction Services utilizes a custom Design of Experiment (DoE) approach which leverages a variety of high throughput tools such as SimCell and ClonePix to accelerate process and cell line development. By working with us, you obtain access to Gibco® media prototypes and our media design philosophy.
Below is a sample of case studes that demonstrate our expertise.
Process Optimization Services
- High-throughput cell culture experimentation with bioprocessors SimCell™ platform
- Evaluation of a novel micro-bioreactor system for cell culture optimization
- Application of HTP microfluidic culture systems to media and process optimization
- Cell culture medium optimization for upstream and scale-up processes
- BioProcessors press release: Invitrogen adds capabilities to PD-Direct™ services with SimCell™