Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- When should I use quadrupole vs Ion isolations?
- Is an ion routing multipole (IRM) the same thing as an HCD cell?
- If I am using ETD for proteomics, do I need to calibrate in negative ion mode?
- When do I do a calibration check and when do I actually calibrate?
- Does the order in which I move through the calibration scheme matter?
- Why am I triggering on isotopes of my proteins even though I have isotope exclusion turned on?
- Mass calibration keeps failing. What do I do?
- Why can’t I find all the settings in the method editor?
- Is it okay to run my method if my settings are highlighted yellow or orange?
- eFT calibration/calibration check fails. What do I do?