Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- When should I use quadrupole versus ion trap isolation?
- Is an ion routing multipole (IRM) the same as an HCD cell?
- If I am using ETD for proteomics, do I need to calibrate in negative ion mode?
- When do I perform a calibration check and when do I actually calibrate?
- Does the order in which I move through the calibration scheme matter?
- Why is the system triggering on protein isotopes even though I have isotope exclusion turned on?
- My mass calibration keeps failing. What can I do?
- Why can’t I find all the settings in the method editor?
- Is it acceptable to start my method if my settings are highlighted yellow or orange?
- The eFT calibration/calibration check failed. What can I do?
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
CMD SchemaApp code