Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- What does a mass deviation of 3 ppm mean?
- What is the most sensitive measurement mode?
- How do I find the optimal settings for Automated Gain Control (AGC) and maximum injection time (IT)?
- Which resolution settings do I choose for different scan modes for the quantification of small molecules?
- How often do I have to calibrate?
- Can I do polarity switching? What is the time for polarity switching?
- What is AGC?
- What is High Energy Collision Dissociation (HCD)?
Guides and Tools
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
CMD SchemaApp code