Nalgene Storm Water Samplers and Mounting Kit
The Nalgene Storm Water Sampler is a convenient and affordable device for collecting quarterly storm water grab samples in compliance with EPA sampling requirements. No more standing in the rain waiting for water to flow or missed sampling events.
Easy to use
- Simply position the reusable mounting kit once, then reload with disposable samplers
- No programming or complicated trip-switches
- Floating ball valve automatically seals off the sample collection port when full
- Collects a full liter of sample within the first 30 minutes of a qualifying rain event
- Prevents co-mingling with later run-off or volatile analyte loss
- HDPE sampler unit for inorganic and visual analysis; amber glass bottle unit for organic analysis
Storm Water Sample Collections
The Storm Water Sampler can collect a full one liter grab sample of first flush storm water runoff through a storm water ditch, stream or storm grate outfall. Simply position the sampler in its protective mounting tube prior to a rain event, and leave it in place until after the storm.