This Celleste 3D Visualization Module, network license (includes one seat), allows you to visualize a series of acquired Z-plane images as a 3D volume. The module has a range of powerful tools, including the ability to rotate, zoom, and slice the volume, as well as several projection methods. This module also contains a frame movie maker allowing one to easily generate videos that can be exported in various formats. This module is used in conjunction with Celleste 6.0 Image Analysis Software
Celleste 6 software is a suite of image analysis and visualization tools designed for a range of biological applications that lets you transform your images into quantitative data in a streamlined and customizable workflow. Coupled with the powerful image acquisition capabilities of our EVOS microscopes
, Celleste 6 software allows you to seamlessly capture, process, measure, analyze, and share images and data. This module can also be used with the Celleste 3D Deconvolution Module, network license (includes one seat)
, which is designed to help dramatically improve resolution and clarity of thick samples like spheroids, tissue slices, or cells in 3D matrices by deconvolving image Z-stacks.
Celleste 6.0 software with the 3D Visualization Module offers you these important advantages:
• Icon-based wizard-driven workflow streamlines image analysis and eliminates guesswork
• Preconfigured and optimized analysis templates for common applications help derive the most relevant results from image set
• Wide range of report formats to visualize results, create reports, and share images and data
• Background and transparency adjustment
• Choice of different projection types that best suit your images
• Creation and enhancement of 3D movies by key frame annotations, object counts, and intensity adjustments
Celleste 6 software is a powerful image analysis solution that helps make your imaging research job easier and increases your productivity by seamlessly providing images and accurate data. Coupled with the powerful image acquisition capabilities of the EVOS imaging system, you have the tools that make it easy to capture, process, measure, analyze, and share your important images and data more effectively than ever.