Thermo Scientific RiboRuler High Range RNA Ladder 200 to 6000 bases is a mixture of 8 chromatography purified single-stranded RNA transcripts (200 to 6000 bp long), produced from specific templates that contain a fragment of the pTZ19R polylinker and Lambda phage fragments.
The RiboRuler High Range RNA Ladder is available in 1 mM EDTA, pH 6.0.
RiboRuler High Range RNA Ladder is composed of chromatography-purified transcripts that makes them free from NTPs and RNA degradation products. The concentration of each RNA transcript is determined spectrophotometrically. To minimize the possibility of contamination during the use, the ladder is aliquotted in smaller volumes.
RiboRuler High Range RNA Ladder is optimal for end-labeling using T4 Polynucleotide Kinase
(see protocol in the Resources) and is ideal for Northern blots.Highlights
• Sharp bands of uniform intensity
• Easy-to-remember band sizes and quantities
• Predetermined concentration of ladder bands allows for approximate RNA quantification
• Supplied with 2X RNA Loading DyeApplications
• RNA sizing and quantification on native or denaturing gels
• Northern blotting
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.