Single particle analysis is a cryo-electron microscopy technique that enables structural characterization at near-atomic resolutions, unraveling dynamic biological processes and the structure of biomolecular complexes and assemblies. These webinars highlight how single particle analysis has been used to provide critical data for life sciences research.
Discover our evolving cryo-EM library including current webinars on:
- Virus research including the recent COVID-19 pandemic
- Malaria parasite pateogenisis
- Impact in cancer development
- Structures related to neurodegenerative diseases like protein aggregates and amyloid fibrils
- Micro-electron diffraction
- Role in drug discovery in pharmaceutical industry