This array of compact, powerful instruments based on the Thermo Scientific™ ARL™ OPTIM'X WDXRF Spectrometer continues a tradition of innovative leadership in wavelength dispersive fluorescence spectroscopy. Each analyzer comes delivered as a turnkey solution preconfigured to characterize with efficiency, precision, repeatability, speed and simplicity of sample preparation materials used in the petroleum, cement or slag industries, or in multi-purpose analytical laboratories.
Featured analyzer packages
|ARL OPTIM'X Sulfur Analyzer||A uniquely compact and reliable WDXRF platform configured with dedicated multichromators for ultra-low sulfur analysis in heavy and light fuels and oils|
|ARL OPTIM'X Cement Analyzer||A uniquely compact and reliable WDXRF platform configured with Thermo Scientific™ SmartGonio™ for analysis of raw meal, clinker and cement|
|ARL OPTIM'X Slag Analyzer||A uniquely compact and reliable WDXRF platform configured with Thermo Scientific™ SmartGonio™ for analysis of slags and pig iron|
- New: 500W equivalent analytical performance from 200W X-ray power
- 200W equivalent analytical performance from 50W X-ray power
- Capability of multi-matrix Fluorine to Uranium analysis using OptiQuant standard-less package
- Analysis of all types of conductive and non-conductive unknown materials when specific standards are not available
- High precision, outstanding repeatability and stability to comply with materials analysis requirements
- Lowest cost of ownership thanks to low operating cost, highest reliability and minimal auxiliary equipment
- Optional Multichromators for faster analysis or better performance on selected elements
- Innovative UCCO technology combined with Thermo Scientific™ SmartGonio™ to achieve highest sensitivity
• ARL OPTIM'X at SGS Belgium-Antwerp: Where speed of sulfur analysis and ease of use form a perfect solution
• NEDSTAAL combines routine quality control and versatile elemental analysis using one instrument: the Thermo Scientific ARL OPTIM'X WDXRF Spectrometer
To be regularly informed on our latest developments and promotions (on OES, XRF, XRD and related techniques), subscribe to our E-Newsletter MATERIALS ANALYST.