Laboratory X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry
Achieve qualitative and quantitative analysis for process and quality control. Laboratory-based XRF systems can evaluate all kinds of materials and sample types. They are used in process control and analytical laboratories for applications as diverse as cement manufacturing, metallurgy, mining, geology and geochemistry, petroleum, polymers, glass and ceramics, semiconductors, paints and chemicals, forensics investigations, and environmental applications.
Solve analytical challenges in a wide range of applications with X-ray fluorescence with sample surface mapping and small spot analysis.
- Analyze Be to Am in solids, fused beads, powders or liquids
- Wide dynamic range from sub ppm to 100%
- Choice of generator power
- Small spot capability down to 0.5 mm
- Advanced sample mapping feature
Meet a wide range of elemental analysis challenges in the petroleum, cement and slags industries using wavelength dispersive x-ray fluorescence spectrometry.
- Analyze O to Am in solids, fused beads, powders or liquids
- Best sensitivity for F to Fe enables precise analysis of cement, slag, ceramics, feldspar, glass, ores and minerals
- Ideal for routine applications in process control and general laboratories
- Low power consumption, integrated vacuum pump, minimal site requirements
Accomplish the most challenging analytical tasks in research and manufacturing with powerful x-ray fluorescence technology for nondestructive elemental analysis of any sample.
- Analyze F to Am in samples of any shape, type or composition
- A cost-effective all-round and stand-alone XRF solution
- Popular with laboratories for research, forensics, environmental analysis, regulatory compliance and quality control
- Large sample chamber for multi-point sample analysis
- Sample imaging and adjustable beam size
Save money and achieve quality control in your industrial process with full simultaneous and sequential capabilities integrated into one instrument.
- Analyze Be to Am in solids, fused beads or pressed powders
- Unbeatable speed, precision and light-element sensitivity
- Configurable for your applications with choice of goniometers, monochromators and XRD system
- Choice of generator power depending on the analysis speed required
- Safe and reliable loading of samples with X-ray tube above the sample
Achieve increased analytical capacity and improved response times with fully automated XRF instrumentation for unattended routine sample preparation and analysis.
Bridge the gap between high productivity, short response times and strict quality control standards with an automated solution for XRF elemental analysis of iron and steel.
Complete all your analysis jobs easily and quickly with a customizable software solution for X-ray fluorescence (XRF) spectrometers.
Improve the efficiency of industrial production control in the metals, mining and cement industries with continuous automatic processing of samples using XRF technology.
Closely control industrial production to prevent scrap, waste and production rework with an automated XRF system for sample preparation and elemental analysis.
Drive process control laboratory efficiencies in the metals and mining industries with a complete laboratory workflow automation solution.
Achieve highly effective quantitative sample analysis even when no standards are available with powerful standardless technology for XRF spectrometry.
Meet stringent steel specifications and improve quality control with the Thermo Scientific ARL SMS-2300 Robotics-Based Automation for OES or XRF.
Webinars: Materials Science Analysis with XRF and XRD
Explore this on demand series of 5 webinars on materials science applications using X-ray fluorescence (XRF) and X-ray diffraction (XRD). Each webinar is 30 minutes or less, covering applications:
- Enhance your oil and gas solutions
- Enhancing productivity and value of mineral sources
- Teaching elemental and structural analysis of materials
- Ensuring safer and effective pharmaceutical formulations
- Ensuring quality and safety of polymers