Niton XRF Analyzers in QA/QC of Metal Alloys in Fabrication and Manufacturing Operations
Fast, reliable metal alloy grade identification and composition analysis
Metal alloy material verification for quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) is critical to product integrity, and can affect the safety of products or components. Avoid incorrect or out-of-specification metal alloys that can lead to premature and potentially catastrophic part failures that can be expensive, damaging to your reputation, and, sometimes, result in loss of life. You can rely on Thermo Scientific™ Niton™ XRF analyzers for fast, reliable positive material identification to verify incoming or in-stock raw material, and since the technology is completely nondestructive, you can depend upon it for a final quality check of finished products without concern.
- Instant positive alloy grade identification
- Lab-quality chemical composition analysis
- High-throughput – increased productivity
- Nondestructive – test finished product with confidence
- Recover lost trace-ability in seconds - reduce scrap and rework
- Real-time, traceable results – not questionable paperwork
- Fast, simple reporting and certificate generation
Make Niton XRF analyzers part of your best practice standards. Request a demo to learn more.