Laboratory software for compliance in the oil & gas industry
Technology can help your lab standardize processes and comply with regulations such as ISO 17025, but what about operational awareness? Where do you look for a complete picture of your lab operations? How do you measure the efficiency of your entire enterprise?
Thermo Fisher Scientific is driving the digital transformation in today’s laboratory. With our connected laboratory solution, you’ll have the tools you need to make informed decisions for optimal performance. One system connecting your critical instrumentation and data, monitoring product quality, instrument calibration, plant performance, and environmental conditions, ensuring minimum product giveaway and maximum quality. One system helping you deliver the safest and most innovative products on the market.
Drive regulatory compliance and ensure quality lab operations
Thermo Scientific SampleManager LIMS software helps companies in the petrochemical and refining industries control their processes with rigorous testing and real-time monitoring. SampleManager LIMS software can help reduce production costs, streamline laboratory operations, and comply with quality standards and regulations.
Specifically developed for enterprise deployments, SampleManager LIMS software is relied upon by many petroleum companies around the world. SampleManager LIMS software scales from single site to multilingual global deployments. It is flexible and configurable to accommodate various workflows, lab types and user communities across the enterprise. SampleManager LIMS software integrates easily with other applications and instruments in and out of the lab, building a connected ecosystem that provides complete visibility and operational awareness.
SampleManager LIMS software delivers comprehensive enterprise-level dashboard functionality that addresses the critical business and operating needs of three distinct but interrelated parts of your company's infrastructure—your lab personnel, your IT and systems administrators, and your management.
- For lab managers and users—built-in functionality delivers improved efficiency, compliance and resource management. Manage specifications, test methods and procedures, sampling frequencies, operator training and more within one easy-to-use interface
- For IT and systems administration—flexible deployment options to support evolving IT needs
- For management—complete connectivity solutions with state-of-the-art data visualization tools to monitor and measure performance against key metrics
- The World's Largest GTL Facility Runs on LIMS (English, PDF, 390 KB)
- ISO 17025: A Challenge and Best Practice for Laboratories
Scientific Computing, April 2013
- Achieving Success in Chemical Manufacturing: How a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Ensure Flexibility in the Lab
American Laboratory, January 2013
- Connected productivity in the Petrochemical Industry - Optimising Information Sharing The Benefits of an Integrated Enterprise Level Lims Solution
- Petro Industry News
- Fuelling the future
Scientific Computing World
- Shell Scotford overcomes culture of customization with SampleManager LIMS software in the cloud
- Thermo Scientific LIMS drives competitive energy delivery at ENAP
- Sakhalin Energy Utilizes Thermo Scientific SampleManager LIMS for Largest Russian LNG Project Ever (PDF, 5.17 MB)
- SampleManager LIMS at Pemex (PDF, 353 kb)
- SampleManager LIMS at Sinopec Guangzhou (PDF, 200 kb)