Ultimate protection, optimum capacities
Whether you are planning for one or several ultra low–temperature (ULT) freezers in a new lab, it’s important to know how much footprint to allocate as well as electrical requirements and additional specifications. Thermo Scientific™ ultra-low freezers offer a wide range of options for labs with different footprint requirements as well as new models that are designed to meet energy-savings and sustainability preferences.
Our Thermo Scientific upright ultra-low freezers are designed to protect your samples and maximize sample capacity within the freezer footprint. Choose from 5-inner door models (Revco™ freezers) or 4-inner door (TSX Series, Forma™ freezers).
- Our new TSX Series –86°C freezers offer outstanding energy savings and sustainable design features. Models with capacities from 400, 500, 600, and 700 2-inch cryo boxes.
Ultra-low temperature freezer new construction resources
Combined technical data sheets and drawings are available in PDF or SLDPRT form for download. Choose from 5-inner door upright freezers (Revco) or 4-inner door upright (TSX, Forma). Model numbers ending in A are 120 V, 60 Hz; D models are 208–230V, 60 Hz; and V models are 230 V, 50 Hz. Models with a WC at the end include water-cooled condensers. CAD and Revit format drawings will be available on this site in the near future; consult your sales representative for immediate needs for CAD and Revit.
- TSX 400.PDF
- TSX 400 90 Open Door.DWG
- TSX 400 90 Open Door.SAT
- TSX 400_90 Open Door_Surfaces.SLDPRT
- TSX 400_180 Open Door.SAT
- TSX 400 180 Open Door.DWG
- TSX 400_180 open door_Surfaces.SLDPRT
- TSX 400_Closed Door.SAT
- TSX 400 Closed Door.DWG
- TSX 400 Closed Door Surfaces.SLDPRT
- TSX 500.PDF
- TSX 500 180 Open Door.DWG
- TSX 500 180 open door.SAT
- TSX 500 180 Open Door Surfaces. SLDPRT
- TSX 500_90 open door.DWG
- TSX 500 90 open door.SAT
- TSX 500_90 open door_Surfaces.SLDPRT
- TSX 500 Closed Door.SAT
- TSX 500_Closed Door.DWG
- TSX 500_Closed Door_Surfaces.SLDPRT
- TSX 600.PDF
- TSX 600 90D SAT
- TSX 600 180D SAT
- TSX 600 90D.DWG
- TSX 600 180D.DWG
- TSX 600_90 open door_Surfaces SLDPRT
- TSX 600 180 open door Surfaces SLDPRT
- TSX 600 Closed Door Surfaces SLDPRT
- TSX 600 Closed Door SAT
- TSX 600 Closed Door.DWG
- TSX 700.PDF
- TSX 700 Open Door 180 Degrees.SLDPRT
- TSX 700 Open Door 90 Degrees.SAT
- TSX 700 Open Door 180 Degrees.SAT
- TSX 700 Open 90 Degrees.SLDPRT
- TSX 700 Open Door 180 Degrees.DWG
- TSX 700 Open Door 90 Degrees.DWG
- TSX 700 Closed Door.DWG
- TSX 700 Closed Door.SAT
- TSX 700 Closed Door.SLDPRT
3D Demo: Explore TSX Ultra Low Temperature Freezers
A software tool for exploring the internal and external benefits of the Ultra Low Freezers. Hot spots throughout the tool feature data, researcher opinions, and technical specifications. Mouse operation enables rotation, zoom, and measurement.
All 120V, 60Hz and 208V, 60Hz ultra low freezers are UL, and 230 V, 50 Hz are CE marked. Contact your Thermo Fisher Scientific representative for more details.
New construction support
We can support your new construction or remodeling project in all stages of the process:
- Drawings, equipment specifications, technical data, or white papers
- New construction managers and local technical specialists provide support and training. On-site seminars and training can be provided to meet your schedule.
- Dedicated service support for installation, training, product certification
- AIA presentations (qualify for CEU credits)
- Local distributor network