The donations collected at blood collection centers are subject to a large amount of variability, including donor-to-donor differences in the volume collected and the composition (i.e., platelet concentration differences between donors). This application note outlines a simple, step-by-step guide to troubleshooting low product yields.
In this application note, we describe an efficient method to harvest multiple liters of Escherichia coli (E. coli) cells using continuous flow centrifugation.
- Temperature Control Resources
- Smart Notes Publication for Lab Equipment and Consumables
- Centrifugation Resources
- Biological Safety Cabinets - CertNotes
- A Unique Spin on Bartending
- Water Purification Solutions
- Nalgene Stormwater Sampler
- XPS Data Interpretation Webinar
- Rheology Recorded Webinars
- Material Characterization Webinars
- Laboratory Shakers Videos
- Lab Water Source Webinars