The Axiom CNV summary tools use intensity and genotypes to calculate log2 ratios and B allele frequencies from genotyping data. Also included in the Axiom CNV Summary Tools Software package is the CNV Viewer, which allows visualization of copy number changes across the genome. For a more comprehensive analysis, the Axiom CNV Summary Tools Software files are compatible for use with BioDiscovery Nexus Copy Number™ Software and PennCNV Software.
To obtain the latest version of Axiom CNV Summary Tools Software please use the link below:
This version is supported on Windows™ 7 (64-bit). Please refer to the release notes for information on installation requirements by selecting the link above.
- The software automatically calculates log2 ratios and B allele frequencies from Axiom genotyping experiments
- A simple user interface allows you to easily select Axiom data for CNV analysis (Figure 1)
- Select samples on the Axiom Array Plate as a reference set, or specify your own reference data
- The Axiom CNV Viewer lets you visualize data and zoom in for inspection down to a single marker
- Export files compatible for use with BioDiscovery Nexus Copy Number Software and Penn CNV Software
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.