Expect and receive high quality profiling data in days and accelerate your lead discovery projects with SelectScreen Nuclear Receptor Profiling Services from Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Labs from pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, and academic institutions have utilized SelectScreen Nuclear Receptor Profiling Service since their initiation in 2006.
Why do scientists trust the SelectScreen Services team?
- Access your data in real-time – as soon as it’s available – through our secure online portal!
- Projects completed in an average of 7 days
- All assays and reagents used in the service can be purchased from Thermo Fisher Scientific – allowing you to utilize the same assays in your follow-up studies that our team uses in the service
- Broad panel of 75 nuclear receptor assays available
- State-of-the-art compound management system ensures consistently high quality data is delivered for every project
- Complete Lab Information Management System (LIMS) ensures project traceability and consistency
Customize your nuclear receptor based profiling project to get the right data for your research.
Standard service options include:
- Targets – 20 Cellular Nuclear receptors (39 assays) and 23 Biochemical Nuclear receptors (36 assays) available
- Mode – IC50 and/or EC50 determinations
To discuss your Nuclear Receptor profiling project requirements, send us an inquiry
Currently, biochemical and cellular based Nuclear Receptor assays are available:
- Biochemical: LanthaScreen Competitive Binding and Coactivator assays
- Cellular: GeneBLAzer Nuclear Receptor assays
Overview of available formats
|LanthaScreen biochemical Competitive Binding Assays||Technology Overview||Protocol and Assay Conditions|
|LanthaScreen biochemical Coactivator Assays||Technology Overview||Protocol and Assay Conditions|
|GeneBLAzer cellular assays||Technology Overview||Protocol and Assay Conditions|
A stringent validation process ensures the highest quality data possible with each data point performed in duplicate. Strict quality control protocols ensure that any assay results not meeting set specifications will be automatically repeated, this includes a control inhibitor titration for each assay on every plate. To discuss your Nuclear Receptor profiling project requirements, send us an inquiry
Broad Assay Panel
|Assay||GeneBLAzer Cellular Assay||LanthaScreen Biochemical Assay|
|Cell Line||Agonist||Antagonist||Coactivator Agonist||Coactivator Inverse Agonist||Coactivator Antagonist||Competitive Binding|
|AR||UAS-bla GripTite 293|
|ER-alpha||UAS-bla GripTite 293|
|ER-beta||UAS-bla GripTite 293|
|ERR-alpha||UAS-bla HEK 293T|
|FXR||UAS-bla HEK 293T|
|GR||UAS-bla HEK 293T|
|LXR-alpha||UAS-bla HEK 293T|
|LXR-beta||UAS-bla HEK 293T|
|MR||UAS-bla HEK 293T|
|PPAR-delta||UAS-bla HEK 293T|
|PPAR-gamma||UAS-bla HEK 293H|
|PR||UAS-bla HEK 293T|
|RAR-alpha||UAS-bla HEK 293T|
|RAR-beta||UAS-bla HEK 293T|
|RAR-gamma||UAS-bla HEK 293T|
|RXR-alpha||UAS-bla HEK 293T|
|RXR-beta||UAS-bla HEK 293T|
|TR-alpha||UAS-bla HEK 293T|
|TR-beta||UAS-bla HEK 293T|
|VDR||UAS-bla HEK 293T|
From project beginning to end, you can rely on our Drug Discovery Services project management team to provide frequent project communication via a single point of contact.
Watch this two-minute video to see how our project managers and technical specialists create an exceptional experience for our customers.
If you have already received a quote number, place an order here.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.