Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems related to your chromatin analysis experiments. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- What is the recommended amount of starting material when working with your ChIP kits?
- What is the expected yield in ChIP reactions?
- What is the optimal fragment size for a ChIP reaction?
- What controls should I use for ChIP?
- Does the MAGnify™ Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP) System work with FFPE samples?
- I am doing chromatin analysis and am not getting PCR signal in the total input control samples. What should I do?
- I am not getting any PCR signal with the positive control IP samples. Do you have some tips?
- I am getting equivalent PCR signal from positive and negative control IP samples. Why is this?
- I am not getting PCR signal in the experimental IP samples, while the results from positive and negative control IPs are as expected. What happened?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Epigenetics Learning Center
- Overview: Chromatin Biology
- Overview: Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP)
- Overview: Antibodies for ChIP
- Overview: MAGnify™ ChIP System
- Overview: DynaMag™-PCR
- Overview: qPCR of ChIP-Ready DNA
- Overview: ChIP Analysis
- Overview: SOLiD™ ChIP-Seq
- Overview: Epigenetics and ncRNA Background and Technical Challenges
Our Genetic Analysis Custom Products and Services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan® assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.