Digital PCR Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- How do I convert copies/µL to ng/µL?
- How do I figure out what the concentration of DNA is in my stock from the results I get from the QuantStudio® 3D Digital PCR System?
- I’m having trouble using AnalysisSuite™ Software on Internet Explorer. What is wrong?
- How do I change my data in the AnalysisSuite™ Software?
- Why am I getting copy numbers for my chip when the sample contained no template?
QuantStudio® 3D Digital PCR System
- Overview: Digital PCR
- Overview: Copy Number Variation (CNV) Using Digital PCR
- Overview: QuantStudio® 3D Digital PCR System
- Comparison Table: How Digital PCR Compares to Traditional and Real-Time PCR
- Video: Introduction to Digital PCR and the QuantStudio® 3D Digital PCR System
- Video: QuantStudio™ 3D Digital PCR System Workflow with Chip Loader
- Video: Digital PCR – Absolute Quantification Applications
- Video: Demo of Digital PCR Augmented Reality App
- Video: Ask TaqMan® - Detecting Copy Number Variation with Digital PCR
- Video: Ask TaqMan® - Digital PCR Experiment Design
- Video: Digital PCR – Rare-Allele Applications with the QuantStudio® 3D Digital PCR System
- Video: Digital PCR Measures Her-2 Copy Number in Breast Cancer Samples (talk given by Dr. Zoppoli at AACR 2013)
- Video: Digital PCR - Chip Technology with QuantStudio® 3D Digital PCR System
- Video: Digital PCR vs. Real-Time PCR
QuantStudio® 12K Flex OpenArray®
- Training: Digital PCR Introduction (4 mins 38 sec)
- Training: Digital PCR - Absolute Quantitation (4 mins)
- Training: Digital PCR - Rare Allele (4 mins)
- Training: Workflow for Digital PCR on the QuantStudio™ 3D Digital PCR System
- Training: Analyzing Digital PCR Data Using AnalysisSuite™ Software
- Training: New Features in AnalysisSuite™ Software v3.1 – Probability-Based Autocall and Limit of Detection Features
- Webinar: Absolute Quantification and Mutation Detection Using the QuantStudio® 3D Digital PCR System
- Browse our site for: Training, Events, and Webinars
Our Genetic Analysis Custom Products and Services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan® assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to all the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.