Neural Stem Cell Protocols
Gibco Neurobiology Protocol Handbook
Get a digital copy of 24 neurobiology protocols surrounding neural cell culture and differentiation, cell analysis, molecular characterization, and transfection. There are 6 new protocols in this updated version.
- Cell Viability Assays for Neural Stem Cells
- Characterizing Neural Cells by qPCR
- Culturing Human Neural Stem Cells
- Culturing Rat Fetal Neural Stem Cells
- Cryopreserving Neural Stem Cells
- Differentiating Neural Stem Cells into Neurons and Glial Cells
- Differentiating Glial Precursor Cells into Astrocytes and Oligodendrocytes
- Thawing and Establishing Rat Glial Precursor Cells (GPCs)
- Xeno-Free Culture and Differentiation of Neural Stem Cells into Neurons
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.