Gibco Neurobiology Protocol Handbook
Get a digital copy of 24 neurobiology protocols surrounding neural cell culture and differentiation, cell analysis, molecular characterization, and transfection. There are 6 new protocols in this updated version.
Neural Cell Culture and Differentiation
- Culturing Human Neural Stem Cells
- Culturing Rat Fetal Neural Stem Cells
- Cryopreserving Neural Stem Cells
- Cryopreservation and Recovery of Mature Differentiated Neural Cells
- Derivation and Culture of Cortical Astrocytes
- Derivation of Dopaminergic Neurons (from Human Embryonic Stem Cells)
- Induction of Neural Stem Cells from Human Pluripotent Stem Cells Using Gibco PSC Neural Induction Medium
- Isolation, Culture, and Characterization of Cortical and Hippocampal Neurons
- Isolation of Mouse Primary Neurons
- Xeno-Free Culture and Differentiation of Neural Stem Cells into Neurons
Neural Cell Culture Resources
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.