Real-time PCR qualified solution for vaginal microbiota investigations
Urogenital infections, including bacterial vaginosis, urinary tract infections, and vaginitis, afflict over 1 billion women each year. Our qualified solution for vaginal microbiota investigations combines the sensitivity and specificity of Applied Biosystems TaqMan real-time PCR assays with the flexibility and scalability of the QuantStudio family of real-time PCR systems. Choose the content and format that you require to implement this flexible, scalable, and low-cost real-time PCR testing solution in your laboratory.
Features of this solution
- Widest range of both commensal and pathogenic microbes compared to other currently available molecular tests
- Qualified content including positive controls, validated user guide, and analytical validation
- Higher specificity, accuracy, and precision compared to traditional culture and microscopy methods
- Flexible formats—choose from four assay formats, including preloaded Applied Biosystems OpenArray plates
- Lowest cost per sample, due in part to the low reagent costs of OpenArray nanofluidic technology compared to other commercially available solutions
Vaginal Microbiota Investigations: Increasing Insight, Reducing Cost
- Learn about the role of both pathogenic and commensal microbiota involved in vaginal infections
- Learn about our real-time PCR solutions for detecting vaginal microbiota from a single sample quickly and cost effectively
- Learn about how this solution can be implemented in your laboratory with ease
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
© 2017 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of Thermo Fisher Scientific and its subsidiaries unless otherwise specified. TaqMan is a registered trademark of Roche Molecular Systems, Inc., used under permission and license.