Sample Safety with a Multi-Click
Introducing the newest innovation to sample collection. Designed with unique leakproof technology, the new Thermo Scientific Samco Clicktainer Vials provide ultimate sample protection and user safety with an audible multi-click seal.
Wide range of cap colors and packaging configurations
Different Cap Colors
- Cap colors to differentiate and manage samples
- Available pre-assembled, sterile and non-sterile, for convenient usage
- Separate closure and vial bulk packs for fixative pre-filling applications
- Individual peel pouches for operating rooms, cleanrooms, and other sterile environments
- Dispenser boxes ideal for neat storage in smaller labs and doctors’ offices
Clearly Designed Labels
- One label multiple languages – English, Spanish and French
- Fields to capture all FDA required information
- Optional temperature strip
- Also available unlabeled
Variety of Applications
- Collection and transport of fluids, solids and powders
- Collection of valuable and often hazardous patient samples, such as urine, feces and sputum
- Transportation through hospital pneumatic/vacuum transport systems
- Suitability for use with formalin or fixatives for histology applications
Superior Leak Tight Performance
The Clicktainer Vials are proven leak tight in accordance with BS EN 14254, validated as 95kPa compliant and rigorously tested for suitability in pneumatic tubes.
See the competitive difference
|Clicktainer||Brand A||Brand B||Brand C|
|Passive Leak Test||≥95%||≥94%||Not tested||≥89%|
|95 kPa Vacuum||≥95%||≥94%||≥92%||0%|
|Pneumatic Transport System||≥95%||≥77%||Not tested||≥71%|
Clicktainer vial offering
Select the product code of interest and it will appear on the top of the ordering page.
Caps and uncapped vials
*The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Samco Clicktainer products, 90mL/53 mm and 120mL/53 mm, that meet the following criteria: a) a vacuum test that draws 95kPa of pressure within a sealed chamber with no leakage; b) leak testing in accordance with BS EN 14254, which involves filling the container with a dye, placing for 2 minutes on a roller mixer followed by 1 hour inverted in a water bath with no leakage. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Samco Clicktainer Vials under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Samco Clicktainer Vials are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Clicktainer closures.