Characterization of proteins, monoclonal antibodies, antibody drug conjugates, biosimilars, and their charge variants
Address your challenging charge variant separations by using the Thermo Scientific ProPac Elite WCX 5µmLC columns. This weak cation exchange (WCX) column builds on popular ProPac WCX-10 columns by reducing the particle size of the nonporous resin from 10μm to 5μm, thus providing even faster and higher efficiency and resolution separations of proteins and glycoproteins.
ProPac Elite benefits
- Superior resolution power
- High efficiency with reproducible separations
- High recovery with low carry-over
- Wide pH operating range: 2–12
- High temperature stability: up to 60 °C
- High throughput
- Works well with both salt gradients and pH gradients using Thermo Scientific CX-1 pH Gradient Buffers
ProPac Elite separations
- Based on the accessible surface charge of the protein or glycoprotein with the column’s carboxylic functional group
- The unique column chemistry exhibits excellent lot-to-lot reproducibility, high recovery and low carryover
- Use the shorter length column for high-throughput screening applications for run times as short as 10 minutes
- Use the longer length column when you need maximum resolution of your protein
- Recommend using polypropylene autosampler vials
ProPac Elite columns work well with pH gradients. It’s a simpler method for mAb analysis.
- Products linear, highly reproducible pH gradients from pH 5.6 to 10
- Requires little to no method development, given that the majority of mAbs have a pI between 6 and 10.
- No need to formulate mobile phases
- Save time in method development
- Save time in method transfer to QA/QC
Related ProPac Elite resources
You need to monitor the charge variant profiles of mAbs closely. Learn how the newest addition to our comprehensive portfolio of biopharma columns help you take control by delivering high resolution data and consistent column to column performance.
It’s easy to produce linear pH gradients for fast and robust ion exchange separations of your therapeutic protein. Learn how patented pH gradient buffer kits combined with IEX chromatographic columns enable you to...
This brochure celebrates our rich history in Bio LC columns, highlights key product features and provides example applications demonstrating exceptional column performance.