Supporting Implementation. Enhancing Productivity.
The Validation Support & Training Program enables forensic laboratories to overcome critical implementation challenges through a collaborative partnership with Applied Biosystems — the world-wide leader in validated Human Identification solutions.
This program offers the consistency of standardized validation packages while maintaining the flexibility necessary to adapt to the validation and training requirements of each participating laboratory. Applied Biosystems utilizes the highest level of genetic analysis and forensic application expertise, as well as the most extensive service and support network available.
The result is not only a more rapid implementation leading to improved productivity, but also enhanced quality assurance and a thorough understanding of the new procedure. Thus, the laboratory is better equipped to meet the ever-increasing demands of the forensic biology discipline.
Partnership for Productivity
When you partner with Applied Biosystems for your validation, performance check and training needs you get access to resources that only Applied Biosystems can offer:
- As the manufacturer we provide the most in-depth knowledge of the entire system, encompassing instrumentation, reagents and software.
- A program created, implemented, and supported by forensic scientists with over 100 years combined forensic laboratory experience.
- A dedicated team of industry-leading scientists with extensive developmental and internal validation experience for forensic DNA applications.
- An extensive network of Field Service Engineers to provide on-site technical assistance with instrumentation.
- Utilization of VALID™ Software, an innovative software program with numerous integrated tools to define, execute and manage 5-dye validation projects.
For Research or Forensic Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Notice to Purchaser: License Disclaimer
Purchase of the VALID™ Software product alone does not imply any license under any process, instrument or other apparatus, system, composition, reagent or kit rights under patent claims owned or otherwise controlled by Applera Corporation, either expressly or by estoppel.
© Copyright 2013. Applied Biosystems. All rights reserved. AB (Design), ABI PRISM, Applied Biosystems, Applera, AmpFlSTR, GeneAmp, Identifiler, and Yfiler are registered trademarks and Minifiler is a trademark of Applera Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or certain other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.