CloneMiner™ II cDNA Library Construction Kits enable rapid construction of highly representative cDNA libraries. Gateway™ recombination cloning avoids restriction digestion and inefficient ligation reactions, making library construction faster and offering more complete cDNA representation. The high efficiency SuperScript™ III reverse transcriptase is included, enhancing the possibility that users may discover previously unobtainable, fully intact clones.
CloneMiner II cDNA Library Construction Kits benefits include:
- High primary titers increase the probability of cloning rare transcripts
- Large average insert sizes
- High percentage of full-length genes
- Highly efficient cloning of cDNA into Gateway destination vectors
How is this kit different from the original CloneMiner Kit?
- The new kit incorporates a simplified protocol
- To ensure high cDNA yields, SuperScript II™ Reverse Transcriptase (RT) has been replaced by SuperScript III Reverse Transcriptase
- To enable reaction setup with fewer pipetting steps, Gateway™ BP Clonase™ Enzyme Mix has been replaced by Gateway™ BP Clonase™ II Enzyme Mix, which contains enzymes and buffer in a single mix
CloneMiner II Kits include SuperScript III RT, Gateway vectors, reagents for cDNA library construction and ElectroMax™ DH10B™ T1-Phage-resistant Competent Cells.
Sufficient reagents are supplied for 5 cDNA library construction reactions.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.