Automated incubators and storage solutions
Laboratory equipment manufacturers and researchers worldwide depend on highly reliable Thermo Scientific Cytomat automated incubators and microplate storage systems. With more than 50 years of experience in CO2 incubator technology, the robot-accessible Cytomat series is the established leader in the field.
The right choice for your application at 37°C up to 50°C (70°C) in many capacities.
Ideal environment for storage and incubation of your assays in a temperature range from 4°C up to 50°C (70°C) with multiple capacities.
Low temperature storage (from 4°C up to 25°C) provided in various capacities.
Robot-friendly ambient storage in a wide capacity range for all applications.
Automated tower shaker solutions
The Thermo Scientific Cytomat Tower Shaker is the only solution that provides true orbital shaking. It is ideal for applications requiring sample agitation and cells that need to be kept in suspension.
- Easy 3-step setup of Tower Shaker – install/secure by lock screw to the ceiling/plug-in for communication
- Active microplate clamp mechanism secures plate and lid separately; zero microplate abrasions during shaking
- Mix and match standard and Tower Shaker stackers for maximum flexibility
- Inductive wear-free driving mechanism reduces particle emissions and belt changes
- Superior shaking technology with individual speed settings for each Tower Shaker from 100-1200 rpm with oscillating amplitude of 2 mm or 3 mm offers a wide range of application setups
The Thermo Scientific Cytomat 2 C4xx-LiN ToS automated incubator with a capacity up to 32 microplates is the ideal solution for applications with a temperature range of 4-70°C.