It’s okay to be obsessive about the security of your samples. We agree. They represent the promise of your research, hope for an answer, a breakthrough, maybe even a cure. Thermo Scientific wireless monitoring solutions are designed to help put your mind at ease. Knowing a state-of-the-art, wireless monitoring system is watching, safeguarding, and data logging critical equipment parameters, and knowing that in the event of a power or mechanical failure, you’ll be notified right away provides peace of mind.
Choose your wireless monitoring system
Choose from several options designed for stationary equipment as well as cold chain, plus new cloud-based solutions to support a connected lab.
Smart-Vue Pro Wireless Monitoring System
A Smart solution provides a new Vue in Protection
Designed with simplicity, compliance and optimization in mind, Smart-Vue Pro is a next-generation solution for sample storage and processing.
The ability to select the configuration of probe, module, and network type allows you to build the system you need. The modular, customizable architecture allows for easy expansion without costly upgrades. Smart-Vue Pro is compatible with multiple brands and types of equipment. New equipment and labs can be added to existing Smart-Vue Pro systems. With the longer range LoRa, scalability is possible across multiple labs, floors, or buildings with fewer receivers.
- Interactive, color touchscreen module displays parameters with audio/visual alarms or at-a-glance monitoring.
- Modules can monitor up to 4 pre-calibrated parameters.
- Long-Range wireless Wide Area Network, LoRA, is a stand-alone dedicated network that increases connectivity range by up to 9km.
- The cloud server allows access to the full system functionality from anywhere, anytime.
- Intuitive dashboard simplifies daily usage.
- Compliance with confidence – support 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines with audit trail and secure user-level access control.
More wireless monitoring systems
Client-server based, easy to use, easy to maintain with a wifi temperature monitor and more.
- Run one lab or an entire enterprise
- Support multiple locations, multiple types and brands of equipment
- Protect the quality of your samples
- Facilitate regulatory compliance
- Continuously monitor and report conditions 24/7/365, even during a power outage
Remote Monitoring and Asset Management Solution
InSight Analytics, powered by KLATU™, is a system designed to collect, analyze, and make efficiency and operating cost recommendations from multiple asset inputs and events such as:
- Lab equipment health assessment
- Energy consumption
- Door openings
- Environmental conditions (ambient temperature)
**InSight is only available in North America.
Bring temperature tracking right to your smartphone to ensure the cold chain has been preserved during transport or storage.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Small size fits easily into nearly any type of container or enclosure
- Set parameters and view complete temperature readings and history with the free Smart-Tracker mobile app
Compare wireless monitoring systems
|Smart-Vue Pro||Smart-Vue||InSight||Smart Tracker|
ISO 17025 (COFRAC) and NIST-traceable
|FDA, cGxP||ISA/IED 17025 (Cofrac)|
|Battery-operated||✓ (optional line power)||✓||✓|
|Cloud-based||✓ (Fog available)||✓(option)||✓||✓|
(independent sensor monitoring)
Wireless monitoring systems brochures
SmartVue wireless monitoring video
See for yourself how SmartVue can work for your lab
Improve wireless sample protection with SmartVue monitoring—it's smart, simple, and scalable. Get continuous, 24/7/365 real-time monitoring of:
What is Unity Lab Services?
Access our expert service team, get information on support plans and training, parts and consumables resources, and other instrument services. Unity Lab Services provides a customizable set of offerings to create a single source for integrated lab service, support and supply management. (US only)