Thermo Scientific state-of-the art wireless monitoring solutions provide a secure and convenient way to revolutionize your laboratory all under one single easy-to-use application. We understand your research is priceless and so is the peace of mind you will have when you connect with our wireless monitoring solutions.
The monitoring solutions we offer are flexible and unique and our offerings are robust. Whether you are in research or production, managing legacy equipment, managing multiple equipment brands or are ready to procure new instruments, we have you covered. Our monitoring solutions can be tailored to basic or complex needs creating a total connected laboratory solution.
Choose your wireless monitoring system
Choose from several options designed for stationary equipment as well as cold chain, plus new cloud-based solutions to support a connected lab.
The DeviceLink Connect system is the newest addition to the Thermo Scientific DeviceLink portfolio. This system supports independent sensors to monitor your instrument, but it can also be connected via serial port directly to the instrument, harnessing the on-board telemetry data, alarms, and events. All information is transmitted to the Thermo Connect cloud platform where you have 24/7 access to the information via InstrumentConnect’s web- and mobile-based applications.
- The DeviceLink Connect monitoring solution allows 24/7 access to data and alarms from monitored lab equipment.
- Data is securely stored in the cloud and sent to users via email and mobile phone notifications.
- Streamlined dashboard-style reports reduce time spent interpreting data.
- The plug-in dataport connection receives data directly from factory-installed sensors in the equipment.
- The DeviceLink Connect system also offers predictive analytics and trending when a Thermo Scientific InSight analytics monitoring license, powered by KLATU Networks™, is added (purchase made separately).
More wireless monitoring systems
A Smart solution provides a new Vue in Protection. Designed with simplicity, compliance and optimization in mind, Smart-Vue Pro is a next-generation solution for sample storage and processing.
- Interactive, color touchscreen module displays parameters with audio/visual alarms or at-a-glance monitoring.
- Modules can monitor up to 4 pre-calibrated parameters.
- Long-Range wireless Wide Area Network, LoRA, is a stand-alone dedicated network that increases connectivity range by up to 9km.
- The cloud server allows access to the full system functionality from anywhere, anytime.
- Intuitive dashboard simplifies daily usage.
- Compliance with confidence – support 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines with audit trail and secure user-level access control.
Remote Monitoring and Asset Management Solution
InSight Analytics, powered by KLATU™, is a system designed to collect, analyze, and make efficiency and operating cost recommendations from multiple asset inputs and events such as:
- Lab equipment health assessment
- Energy consumption
- Door openings
- Environmental conditions (ambient temperature)
**InSight is only available in North America.
Bring temperature tracking right to your smartphone to ensure the cold chain has been preserved during transport or storage.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Small size fits easily into nearly any type of container or enclosure
- Set parameters and view complete temperature readings and history with the free Smart-Tracker mobile app
Compare wireless monitoring systems
|DeviceLink Connect||Smart-Vue Pro||Smart-Vue||InSight||Smart Tracker|
|Connection to Equipment Serial Data/Alarms/Events||✓ (select equipment)|
|Energy||✓ (with InSight Monitoring License)||✓|
ISO 17025 (COFRAC) and NIST-traceable
|FDA, cGxP||ISA/IED 17025 (Cofrac)|
|Battery-operated||Backup battery, AC Powered over PoE||✓ (optional line power)||✓||✓|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi or Ethernet (LAN)||LoRa||915Mhz||Wi-Fi/915Mhz||Bluetooth|
|Software||Web and mobile application||Web/Mobile||Web/Mobile||Web/Mobile||Web/Mobile|
|Cloud-based||✓ (Fog available)||✓(option)||✓||✓|
(independent sensor monitoring)
Wireless monitoring systems brochures
SmartVue wireless monitoring video
See for yourself how SmartVue can work for your lab
Improve wireless sample protection with SmartVue monitoring—it's smart, simple, and scalable. Get continuous, 24/7/365 real-time monitoring of:
What is Unity Lab Services?
Access our expert service team, get information on support plans and training, parts and consumables resources, and other instrument services. Unity Lab Services provides a customizable set of offerings to create a single source for integrated lab service, support and supply management. (US only)
How it Works
We offer multiple ways to monitor equipment in your laboratory depending on specific needs which you can explore below on your own or contact a specialist for assistance. Once connected, each device securely sends data to the cloud utilizing both web and mobile platforms to provide 24/7 access and notifications.
- Manage legacy equipment and miscellaneous-branded equipment.
- 24/7 secure cloud monitoring.
- Comprehensive and easy to deploy and use.
Thermo Fisher Connected Solutions—Making Science an Art.