Superior access to array content
The NetAffx™ Analysis Center enables researchers to correlate their GeneChip™ array results with array design and annotation information.
- 3' IVT expression
Types of analyses (not all are available for all areas):
- NetAffx Query—search probe sets for a term or identifier
- Batch Query—retrieve annotations for a probe list
- BLAST Query—find probe sets that BLAST align to your sequence(s) through BLAST
- Probe Match Query—find probes that identically match your sequence(s)
- UCSC Query—query the UCSC Browser including a custom track for your array of interest
Selected resources and documentation for getting the most out of the NetAffx Analysis Center
- NetAffx Help Center—the complete index of documentation available for NetAffx users, including the resources below
- Sources for NetAffx annotation updates—sources and versions of data that went into the annotation updates
- NetAffx FAQ
- Glossaries of annotation terms—(3'IVT expression, WT expression, genotyping)
- Expression Array Comparison Tool—compare the content and coverage of different array designs
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.