Identifying key pathways impacted by SARS-CoV-2 infection is critical to understanding host-virus interactions and to enable translational researchers to gain the insights to speed up important discoveries. Applied Biosystems Clariom Assays are a new generation of transcriptome-level profiling tools that enable a fast and scalable path to understanding immune-relevant genes and pathways and explore their underlying mechanisms of action.
Clariom S Assays
Gain important SARS-CoV-2 infection research insights, faster.
- Discover gene-level signatures involved in SARS-CoV-2 host response pathways, including relevant immunological and inflammatory pathways, such as TNF, IL 6, IL-1B
- Optimized gene-level estimates focused on exons least affected by alternative splicing
- Less time than target RNA seq required for data analysis
- Compatible with diverse research sample types
- Use as little as 100 pg of total RNA
Clariom D Assays
Accelerate your biomarker discovery for SARS-CoV-2 infection research from deep within the transcriptome.
- Rapidly identify complex host response signatures at both gene and exon-level across the complete transcriptome. Developed across 16 public databases and >540,000 transcripts.
- Fast discovery of coding and long non-coding genes, exons, and splice variants
- Detect rare and low-expressing transcripts otherwise not detected by RNA seq
- Generate high-fidelity biomarker signatures quickly and easily
- Use as little as 100 pg of RNA from diverse research sample types, including blood, cells, and fresh/fresh-frozen tissues
Clariom GO Screen
High-throughput low-cost solution for large quantity sample analyses. Service is offered through verified service providers for expedited results.
- Clariom GO Screen human array offers 20-fold increase in direct gene expression measurements over other targeted technologies
- Evaluate cellular responses to SARS-CoV-2 infections necessary for the characterization of potential pharmaceuticals
- Assays can be performed using cell-lysate directly
- $50 per sample all-in, fully enabled with qualified service providers
Transcriptome Analysis Console (TAC) Software enables fast analysis with actionable results in hours
- Available free of charge
- Focus on the genes or pathways of interest. Visualize results in the context of biological pathways.
- Easy to use. Intuitive data analysis software solution designed for the biologist or clinical investigator.
- Explore inter-relationships between coding and non-coding data
- Easy visualization and interpretation of complex alternative splicing events and known isoforms
- Advanced features for a bioinformatician
- Over 600 citations in peer reviewed literature
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.