Our PichiaPink™ Yeast Expression system delivers yields up 12 grams per liter of post-translationlly modified recombinant protein.
- Protein yields up to 12 g/L
- Scalable production
- Convenient kit formats
- Posttranslational modifications via eukaryotic expression
PichiaPink™ Yeast Expression System for optimized expression
Our new PichiaPink™ Yeast Expression System contains both low and high copy plasmid backbones, 8 secretion signal sequences and 4 yeast strains—all to help you optimize for highest yield possible of your recombinant protein.
PichiaPink™ Yeast Expression System features:
- Plasmid copy number: both high- and low-copy options enable optimization of toxic protein expression
- Number of secretion signal leader sequences: 8 sequences
- Number of strains: 4 strains
- Number of protease-deficient host strains: 3 strains
- Selection method: adenine selection
Obtain functional proteins
P. pastoris has many eukaryotic post-translation modification processes, offering a high probability of an active function recombinant protein.
Yeast offer expression advantages
The advantages of P. Pastoris include rapid growth, a well-defined genetic background, simple media formulations and handling techniques--all of which make it an ideal host for producing large quantities of protein in a short period of time.
Scalable expression to meet your needs
Using the P. pastoris system for small scale-up to fermentation-scale production helps ensure you have the flexibility to produce the protein quantity you need for your application.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.