Benefits of Creating a Thermo Fisher Account
- Obtain account-specific pricing and online quotes
- View and track existing or past orders and quickly reorder
- Join the Aspire™ member program and receive a free, full-size product
- Collaborate via a shared shopping list
- Shop the online scientific Services Marketplace
- Utilize 1TB of free data storage, scientific analysis apps, and peer collaboration tools
How to create an account
Step 1. Register to create an account online
Setting up an initial account it quick and easy. Simply hover over the Sign In link at the top right of any page on thermofisher.com and click the Register button. Complete all required information and submit. You’ll receive a registration confirmation within 24-48 hours.
Once confirmed, you’ve created a basic account that allows you to find technical documentation, transfer or save a cart, access Thermo Fisher Cloud, and save products to your favorite’s lists. To order products you’ll need to add billing & shipping details to complete an order.
Step 2. Upgrade to purchase products online
In order to enable the ability to purchase products in your account you will need to upgrade your account by adding shipping and billing information. You can do this in your profile or after you add products to your cart. When you receive your confirmation email, your account will be fully activated, allowing you to;
- View your account pricing, quickly order products, and reorder products
- Track orders, view invoices, purchase orders, and order confirmations
- Get technical documentation for your order
- Manage your lab’s instrument use and service
Start shopping and/or go to Your Account.