Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems related to in situ hybridization. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- My CISH signals are weak or absent. How should I optimize the protocol that I used?
- I am seeing high background staining in my CISH experiments. How can I avoid this in the future?
- How can I increase the intensity of my CISH (or FISH) staining results?
- I dehydrated my CISH-stained slides in alcohol (or xylene) and the positive staining disappeared. What happened?
- I used an HRP-labeled conjugate along with NBT/BCIP for staining my CISH slides, and I got no CISH results. What happened?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: In Situ Hybridization (ISH)
- Overview: CISH Technology
- Overview: Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization (FISH)
- Overview: CISH Tips
- Overview: Next Generation IHC Detection Kits
- Overview: Primer Design Tips & Tools
- Overview: Technical Resources for Oligonucleotides
- Products: CISH Products for Histological Analysis
- Protocols: Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization Using Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA™)
We provide a complete range of custom-synthesized oligonucleotide primers, probes, and genes, all built to your specifications. With options suitable for PCR, cloning, hybridization, real-time PCR assays, protein expression, and more. Our easy-to-use online ordering tools and convenient delivery times keep your research moving. Invitrogen™, Applied Biosystems™, TaqMan®, GeneArt™ synthesis services offer the quality, reliability, and convenience you expect.
Do you need to order a DNA or RNA oligo with a special modification but can’t find it on our Custom Oligo pages? Then order them here at Custom Oligo Services.
All the components necessary to develop the most appropriate assay for your research or discovery target of interest are available from us with our custom solutions. Additionally, our dedicated project managers will guide your project through every step of the process, and constantly keep you informed of our progress. Let us take the hassle out of your hands with a custom solution for you.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.