Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- What is the difference between the Applied Biosystems™ QuantStudio™ 3 and Applied Biosystems™ QuantStudio™ 5 Real-Time PCR Systems?
- With the QuantStudio™ 3 or QuantStudio™ 5 Real-Time PCR System, I want my file to go to my Thermo Fisher Cloud account once the run is complete for analysis. Is there a way for it to automatically upload?
- Can I monitor my qPCR run from the QuantStudio™ 3 or 5 Real-Time PCR System in real time?
- Can I start a run on the QuantStudio™ 3 or 5 Real-Time PCR System from the Thermo Fisher Cloud Design and Analysis application?
- How do I start a qPCR run on the QuantStudio™ 3 or 5 Real-Time PCR System using the cloud?
- I have a qPCR master mix from another vendor that has ROX™ passive reference dye in a separate tube. How much should I add for my reactions in the QuantStudio™ 3 and 5 Real-Time PCR Systems?
- Are my run files from the QuantStudio™ 3 or 5 Real-Time PCR System compatible with ExpressionSuite™ Software?
- Are my run files from the QuantStudio™ 3 or 5 Real-Time PCR System compatible with TaqMan™ Genotyper Software?
- I am having trouble connecting to my Thermo Fisher Cloud account, what could be wrong?
Guides and tools
- Software: QuantStudio™ Design and Analysis Software
- Tool: PCR Tubes, Plates, and Accessories Selection Guide
- Tool: Real-Time PCR Troubleshooting Tool
- Tutorial: Learn How to Set Up an AQ Experiment Using an Interactive QuantStudio Design and Analysis Software Tutorial
- Tutorial: Learn How to Set Up a ddCT Experiment Using an Interactive QuantStudio Design and Analysis Software Tutorial
- Tutorial: Learn the Basics of ddCT Data Analysis Using the QuantStudio Design and Analysis Software
- Tutorial: Getting Started with HRM on the QuantStudio 3 and 5 Instruments Using Design and Analysis Software v1.x
- Tutorial: Learn How to Set Up a Genotyping Experiment Using the QuantStudio Design and Analysis Software
Our Genetic Analysis Custom Products and Services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan® assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to all the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.