Cloning Basics Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
Guides and tools
- Brochure: Anza Restriction Enzyme Cloning System
- White Paper: Restriction Enzyme Isoschizomers and Key Considerations
- White Paper: Generating Recombinant DNA Clones with Anza T4 DNA Ligase Master Mix
- White Paper: Optimal Dephosphorylation Protocols Using Anza Alkaline Phosphatase
- White Paper: Blunt-End Cloning Options
- White Paper: Simplified Directional Cloning
- White Paper: Fast and Efficient Site-Directed Mutagenesis
- Search our database for Product Documents: Manuals, Vector Maps, Citations and References
- Search our database for Quality and Safety Documents: MSDSs, COAs
- Overview: Molecular Cloning Learning Resources
- Overview: Molecular Cloning (Thermo Scientific)
- Overview: Cloning Workflow (Thermo Scientific)
- Overview: 5 Cloning Shortcuts (Thermo Scientific)
- Overview:Molecular Cloning Infographic (Thermo Scientific)
- Overview: Checking Your T4 DNA Ligase Activity (Thermo Scientific)
- Overview: 5 Ways to Screen for Recombinant Clones (Thermo Scientific)
- General: Molecular Cloning Resource Library
- Guide: PCR & Molecular Cloning Handbook
- Video: Cloning Videos
- Video: Invitrogen TOPO Cloning Technology
- Video: CloneJET: An Advanced Positive Selection System for High-efficiency Cloning of PCR Products (Thermo Scientific)
- Workflow: Obtaining Genomic Starting Material
- Workflow: Purifying Your PCR Product
- Workflow: Choosing a Cloning Method
- Workflow: After the Cloning Reaction
From custom vector design to high-throughput protein expression, we have a solution to meet your needs.
Gene synthesis outperforms traditional cloning by providing fast turnaround times and guaranteed sequence accuracy. Construct design and optimization services are also available in order to fine tune the expression of your gene(s) of interest.
GeneArt® Plasmid Services include flexible offerings covering construction of plasmid vectors customized for your needs, and subcloning of your sequence into any vector, including the Gateway® vector system. Concentrate on your research goals and leave your plasmid construction and subcloning work to us.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.