DNA Methylation Analysis Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems related to your DNA methylation analysis experiments. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- What is the typical yield using the MethylMiner™ Methylated DNA Enrichment Kit?
- How much genomic DNA is needed for bisulfite conversion using the MethylCode™ Bisulfite Conversion Kit?
- Can bisulfite converted DNA be used for next generation sequencing?
- What PCR settings are optimal for amplifying bisulfite modified DNA?
- My instrument has been calibrated with MeltDoctor™ dye. If I now need to use LCGreen™ Plus for HRM, do I need to recalibrate my instrument?
- With 200 ng DNA input, I am getting non-methylated DNA carryover. Why is this?
- I think that my DNA may be under-bisulfite converted (incomplete). What do you recommend?
- My PCR post-bisulfite conversion failed. What can you suggest?
- My 7500 Fast Real-Time PCR System has been upgraded to v2.0.6. Why can’t I analyze my files with HRM Software v2.0.1?
- I have a 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System. Why can’t I open the data file in HRM software?
Guides and Tools
Our Genetic Analysis Custom Products and Services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan® assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.