Algae Expression Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- Do you have data demonstrating protein expression levels after cloning into your algae vectors?
- How can I measure cell growth of algae cells?
- I would like to create a stable algae line via non-random integration. Which kit would you recommend?
- What is the mechanism of integration when using the Synechococcus expression kits?
- Do you offer a kit for the preservation of algal strains and clones?
- What is the difference between nuclear and chloroplast transformation?
- I’m getting low expression due to gene silencing using the pChlamy_1 or pChlamy_3 vector. What do you suggest I try?
- I’m getting low basal expression of my gene of interest when using the pSyn_1 vector. What do you suggest I try?
- I am using the MAX Efficiency® Transformation Reagent for Algae to transform Chlamydomonas. However, my efficiency is very low. Any suggestions on how to improve this?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Algae Expression and Engineering Products
- Overview: Chlamydomonas Protein Expression
- Overview: Synechococcus Protein Expression
- Overview: Transformation Products for Algal Expression
- Overview: GeneArt® Cryopreservation Kit for Algae
- Overview: GeneArt® Seamless Cloning and Assembly
- Learning Center: Protein Biology
- Protein Biology Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Citation: Stability and lability of circadian period of gene expression in the cyanobacterium Synechococcus elongatus
- Guide: Protein Expression Handbook
GeneArt® Cell Lines and Proteins are a suite of service offerings designed to help facilitate protein expression in mammalian cell lines. We can help with every step of the process, including gene design, synthesis, cloning, protein production, and even stable cell generation. Alternatively, we can help with just the parts of the process you request.
Have us utilize our extensive suite of expression vectors and host systems to deliver the necessary protein yield for your application. We offer protein expression and production services in baculovirus and mammalian host systems, as well as protein purification and analysis services.
Whatever basic or discovery research question you are attempting to answer, our molecular biology experts can help to design the best custom solution utilizing our unique suite of technologies. Additionally, our dedicated project managers will guide your project through every step of the process, and constantly keep you informed of our progress. Put your trust in our molecular biology services.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.